- MA Process Oriented Psychology
- Process Work Diplomate, Dipl.PW
- Certified Process Worker
- BA Conflict Communication
- Certified Mediator
I have been in private practice as a counselor, therapist, and coach since 2004. Before that I practiced as a mediator and energy healer.
Diversity and radical authenticity are welcome in my practice. I am honored to work with clients of every sexual orientation, age, color, language, political and religious persuasion, social background, etc.
I have studied with several remarkable teachers on my own journey toward greater awareness.
I am a member of the following professional organizations:
- Process Work Institute
- Board Member and founding member of Existential-Humanistic Northwest
- Sellwood Westmoreland Business Alliance